petition to rename the usa ‘south canada’
what about alaska
are we then normal canada
canada a bit to the left
What about South America? Is that just America? Or South South Canada?
i cried my ass of laughing
i caN’T BREATHE OH MY GOD
canada that totally is a planet shut the fuck up
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
Sixteen Small Steps to Happiness (via kelseygilbert)
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Okay time for a rant. This post is really pissing me off and here’s why.
1. No where in the Bible does it say God “hates fags” the entire message of the Bible is love. That’s the core message and anyone who says otherwise hasn’t read it.
2, “worship us hardcore or you go to hell” is just bullshit. All you need for eternal love is to accept Jesus as your saviour you don’t need to go to church or do any rituals if you don’t want to but you sure as hell can if that’s your thing.
3. “you better love everyone around you and God a lot,” the message of the Bible is love as I said early, so you’re expected to try to live your life in love. (could you imagine the amount of problems this would solve if everyone lived like that?!) but God knows you’re not perfect, He knows you can’t but He just wants you to try.
4. Respecting people is a good thing. Again it’s the same principle as number three.
Satanism is dark shit. All this light fluffy stuff you see floating around tumblr is the gateway stuff. It’s to draw you in. My mom has a friend that was raised within a Satanist group. She was raped on an alter as a sacrifice by a priest in front of the entire church several times; her and several other children. She was bled for Satanic blood rituals as a child. Her childhood was stolen from her and she was traumatized. She was lucky to escape.
Don’t get me wrong guys, I love Supernatural. I just know what’s fictional and whats not. I can love God and thoroughly enjoy the show too.
So just please, please stop with this post and others like it, because it makes me sick to my stomach every time I see them. both religions are being horribly misrepresented.
HOT DAMN THANK YOU
Shit like this really pisses me off. Don’t just scroll past it, read it if you still think Satanism is all hearts and Lucifer and rainbows.
Stop. Shaming. My. Religion.
Thank you for making this post